Now that the wintry weather has officially arrive in Kentucky, I decided it was time to break out my first hot chocolate of the season! I love this recipe because it’s easy AND it’s not too sweet (but you can make it sweeter if you wish).
Here is my super easy recipe:
10 Minute Hot Chocolate
Prep Time: 2 minutes Cook Time: 8 minutes Servings: 1
- 2 cups milk (I use unsweet vanilla almond)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1.5 tbsp Game of Scones Cocoa Powder
- Combine milk, dark chocolate chips, maple syrup, Game of Scones and Cocoa Powder in a stove top pan
- Cook on medium heat, whisking to combine all ingredients
- Once hot, transfer to cup
- Top with marshmallows and enjoy!
Like I said, super simple and delicious!