Easy Saturday Morning Breakfast
Looking for a super easy (but nutritious) breakfast to put together for a Saturday morning? Here is what my go-to is!
Serving Size: 1 — Cooking time: 32 minutes — Prep time: 8 minutes
- Russet Potato Chopped
- Green Pepper Chopped
- Red Onion Chopped
- Jalapeno (seeds removed) Diced
- 2 Eggs
- Olive Oil
- Lord of the Fries Seasoning Blend from BookClubCookBook
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Prepare your potatoes and vegetables – I typically use whatever vegetables I have on hand!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Add potatoes to the baking sheet
- Drizzle with olive oil and Lord of the Fries seasoning (just enough to coat the potatoes)
- Cook potatoes for 20 minutes
- Remove from oven and add vegetable mixture
- Drizzle with just a little bit more olive oil and seasoning
- Return to oven and cook an additional 12 minutes
- Cook your eggs however you like them
- Remove potatoes and vegetables from the oven and transfer to a bowl
- Top with eggs
- You can add plain greek yogurt, avocadoes, and cheese to your bowl if you would like to! I also like to sprrinkle a little more Lord of the Fries seasoning on the top for added flavor.